Competitive benefits and full relocation
Director of Operations, Offshore will be responsible to lead the offshore and seafaring business units, which includes a number of direct and indirect reports as well as a fleet of Multi-Functional Platform Supply Vessels (AHTS), Tugs and Barges and Anchor Handling Tug and Support Vessels (AHTS).
As a member of the Leadership team, key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and accountability for the entire offshore business sector
- Developing new business and maximising growth, working to enhance profitability and manage customer accounts
- Liaison with all key stakeholders, including seafaring teams and regular reporting with the Business Owner
Experience and requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant sector is required; an MBA would be an asset
- Proven operational management experience is essential
- Focus on leadership, P&L and BD skills
This marine transportation company is part of a large Group of Companies, providing extensive and customized transportation solutions to high-profile companies across the World. This is a brand new position, offering the successful candidate full relocation to live and work in Canada, with the opportunity to shape the future of this business.