Engineering & Technical
- Leading the development and execution of integrated marketing plans and multi-channel strategies
- Working closely with agencies to develop and execute direct communication strategies with the aim to maximize brand engagement, retention and annual spend through strategic planning
- Manage all day-to-day requirements regarding website adjustments, integrations with logistics, customer service and accounting • Responsible for uploading products to Magento, adding product descriptions, attributes, meta details, optimising images and ensuring that process adheres to SEO best practise
- Develop Ecommerce marketing plans which support customer acquisition and retention, evaluate new media and new technology for online progression to increase the volume of high quality, qualified traffic to the brand website in order to increase sales.
- As Ecommerce Manager you will have overall responsibility for strategy and performance of their website, be responsible for Online Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing aswell as driving the social media strategy and will manage the Ecommerce team to ensure the correct prioritization of all tasks and projects.
- As part of the role you will ensure ongoing usability and website testing to ensure effective evolution of site design, content and functionality, develop appropriate metrics and procedures to measure effectiveness of all on-line marketing activity (ROI) and create and source content for the website; create tactical initiatives to help support specific products, and to target particular markets.
Essential skills and qualities:
- Must possess 5-7 years of experience as an Ecommerce Manager and must have strong knowledge of Magento
- Successful candidate will be degree educated with strong premium brand experience with a focus on driving sales through e-commerce
- Good working knowledge of e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels, experience of content management systems and experience of managing ecommerce platforms is essential
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with an excellent balance of strategic and operational thinking is essential
- The need to demonstrate that you can take ownership as you will help to shape the online strategy
- You will be highly commercial and creative and will have exceptional negotiation and influencing skills