Sales & Account Management
£18,000 Per Annum
Do you seek job satisfaction and would like to progress turning this position into a solid career?
You do not necessarily need to be familiar with the industry, but someone who can research and show an interest in the business side of promoting events would easily be of interest. In effect, this position could be translated into a top solid Administration / Management role and there is plenty of scope for a truly, most rewarding vocation.
The Events Coordinator / Administrator starting salary will be 18,000 and will be very much open to review subject to the advancement of the chosen candidate.
Qualifications and skills should include:
- Highly skilled knowledge of Social Media Management (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram) to promote followers and oversee other admin users.
- Microsoft Office: Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Publisher in particular must have a high degree of formatting skills as there is a limited amount of artwork even in Excel.
- A very good, polite, confident telephone manner.
- Ability to follow up leads and enquiries with a very informative and helpful soft sale approach.
- A minimum of Maths and English qualifications and IT / knowledge e.g. setting up phones / printers and some laptop trouble-shooting.
- Good methodical filing
- Able to use Mail merge / E-shot would be an advantage Responsibilities and other requirements
- Experience dealing with the general public, common sense and good crisis management is essential.
- A qualification or understanding of Business Studies are to your advantage should you wish to expand this role.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- The Events Coordinator / Administrator should be responsible, reliable and trusted to keep confidentiality in particular with the keeping of customer details.
- You should be pro-active, self-disciplined, ready to meet deadlines, attention to detail and able to work on their own initiative
- You should have a sunny, can-do, hands on, down to earth approach and appreciate that sometimes you may be asked to help out with some light practical activities such as the setting up of promotional stands.
- The events Coordinator / Administrator should be office tidy, keep good tracking systems of events, social media, publication material, contacts, suppliers and customers. Diary keeping, organising meetings, calculating travel times and booking hotels would be very useful.
- You may be asked to accompany us on site visits, bring your Wellingtons, as well as look highly professional at the event.
- You will need to be someone who understands that this job is predominantly about organisation, not always about meeting stars!
Location – Poole
We are central to Poole and Bournemouth with bus routes and a supermarket within walking distance.
We have a small but very light and airy office that has a communal canteen and plenty of parking.
If this Events Coordinator / Administrator role sounds like the position for you, send us your CV by clicking the Apply button below!