Health & Social Care
£7 to £9 Per Hour
Benefits of a Homecare Assistant:
- Basic rate is £7:80 and £9:80 at weekends.
- 33 days Holiday.
- Mobile Phone
- Career progression
- Fully paid for Diploma.
As a Home Care Assistant you will enable service users to remain independent and living in their own homes by ensuring that all their daily living needs are met.
A Successful Homecare Assistant will need:
- To assist services users with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, bathing, shaving, hair washing and oral hygiene
- To assist service users with toileting and management of continence, including the emptying of commodes and the use of incontinence aids
- To assist service users with transfers using mobility aids (full training will be given and updated)
- To assist service users with daily tasks such as domestic cleaning and shopping.
- To assist service users with meal planning, preparation and cooking. Where necessary assist service users with eating.
- To provide a companionship sitting service while family and other live-in carer have respite breaks.
**Must have own car**
- We do not ask for any experience as a home care assistant because full training is given and paid for in full from day 1.
- Uniform is fully paid for
- Travel is paid for
- Any future training courses will be paid for