General Office, PA & Secretarial
£25,000 Per Annum
The Position: Office Manager
It’s a full time role as Office Manager, where you would be making sure that the office run smoothly. It is important that you are organised, accurate, have an eye for detail and most importantly that you have great interpersonal skills
The tasks you may have to carry out:
- Answering the telephone and passing on calls
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Filing both physically and digitally
- Setting up meetings, conference calls and taking notes if required
- Dealing with post, incoming and outgoing
- Support managers and colleagues
- Raising purchase orders, quotes and invoices
- Various book-keeping tasks
- Generating financial reports
- Working with MD to create management accounts
- Credit control
- Responsibility with the MD for HR matters
- Help organise events
- Assisting with time sheet monitoring
In some of these activities you may only carry out a few of these tasks, and in others you might carry out all the administrative duties.
Desired Skills & Experience
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills
- Creative improving efficiency and resolution
- Good skills in software applications such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with following direction
- Hard working, self-motivated and flexible
- Good knowledge of the digital industry would be beneficial
- Basic book keeping experience would be an advantage Training will be provided where needed
Full-time role 40 hrs per week, from 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
This is typically an office-based role but you may need to attend off-site meetings.
Salary starting from £25,000, based on experience and skills.
After completing a successful year with us you will then be entered into our company discretionary bonus scheme.
Other benefits include staff training, regular socializing events with the team.
Bournemouth Town Centre.
Please note that applicants may be required to undertake a practical assessment in order to demonstrate their capabilities during the interview/selection process.
With a growing client list this is a great opportunity to join an expanding, innovative and forward-thinking agency.
We currently employ 20 staff and have grown 50% each year for the past two years. We have ambitious plans to continue to grow the business
We love digital challenges. Websites, Microsites, Apps, Mobile, Email, SEO, Social, AR, NFC, DAM, Digital Editions, Banners, Animation, Video, 3D and Bespoke Development.
We are a Creative Digital Development Agency working with leading brands to bring fresh ideas and new technology to life through innovative development and production. We create a range of cutting edge online marketing solutions for publishers and marketers. We help our clients advance their online offering, increase their brand loyalty, strengthen their customer relationships and captivate their audiences.
Our clients include The Independent, Nike, FC Barcelona, Hugo Boss, NHS, Next Retail, Puma, Adidas, Converse, The FA, Fisher, Ogilvy, WPP, Kantar, Avon, Liz Earle, Linda Barker and many others.