£100 Per Day
Guaranteed £100 minimum day rate 5 days per week.
Qualified Physiotherapists needed for full time disability assessment positions in London.
- Full paid training given.
- £50 per assessment paid (5 assessments booked per day on average) DNA's also covered.
- Guaranteed £100 minimum day rate 5 days per week.
The position is local, office-based and involves conducting functional medical assessments and producing a medical report which is used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to make informed decisions about PIP claims. This is a full or part-time role working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- To carry out medical examinations and provide medical advice on capacity of work (PIP assessments). Work to productivity and quality targets and respond positively to feedback.
- Analyse and interpret clinical information/medical evidence and provide reports in a professional and concise manner.
- Produce succinct, accurate and comprehensive reports in plain English to enable decision making and are of a good standard before being forwarded to the client
- Hold full unconditional registration with the HCPC and maintain continuous professional development in accordance with the requirements of their professional body.
- Possess excellent clinical, communication, and basic IT skills.
- Have at least 1 year of broad-based, post-registration experience gained within healthcare.Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
ABOUT YOU: PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- As well as an upbeat, can-do attitude and a passion to positively impact lives, you will also be a motivational individual who can demonstrate the effective use of evidence based psychological and therapeutic techniques.
- You will have some experience of working within employability and in work support, and value the contribution that appropriate employment can make to an individual's wellbeing and recovery.
- You will have a sound understanding of public and inter-agency support services, and be able to utilise them effectively.
- To provide evidence based written reports on the clinical aspects and likely functional impact of a wide-range of health conditions and disabilities.
- To utilise a positive, strengths based approach and promote recovery through work, training and meaningful activity.
- To effectively select and use a range of therapeutic techniques and interventions and refer appropriately into relevant community based services.
- To work as part of a large team and maintain effective working relationships to ensure that interventions are maximised and that KPI's are met or even exceeded where possible.
- Consulting, advising and training on clients' psychological and physical care to colleagues within the service.
You’ll benefit from comprehensive full-time training and ongoing CPD support is provided, as is revalidation and renewal of professional body registration.