Sales & Account Management
Sales Adviser - Benefits
- £18,000 basic plus uncapped commission & Benefits - Permanent
- Discounts at national high street retailers & restaurants
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Discounted rail cards
- Discounted breaks / weekends away / national attractions
- Team activities/nights out & incentives
- Dress down days
- Plus, many more!
Sales Adviser - Key Requirements:
- Experience in working within a regulated Sales, Customer Service or Call Centre environment
- Strong ability to hit and exceed both individual and team targets
- Strong communication, negotiation and Customer Service skills
- Work well both as part of a team and on own initiative
- IT literate including MS Office
As the successful Sales Adviser you will put the customer first, listen and understand their needs through using the skills gained during our Training Academy process in order to build rapport and tailor our products to new and existing customer’s needs. Candidates need to be resilient and self-motivating.
We sell a highly regulated (FCA) product - plumbing and drainage for emergency household insurance with additional boiler and central heating cover, on a non-advisory basis.